The late Tupac Shakur asked a very compelling question in his hit “Wonda If Heaven Got A Ghetto”. As secular as the lyrics may have been… he poses an interesting question. What kind of people walk the streets of heaven? Killers? Extortionists? Con men? Racists? Well, if we can agree that one usually has to reach the end of their rope to look wholeheartedly for a Savior… then maybe this question isn’t so far fetched…
As the NBBA saga continues… we pick up where we left off… locked in spiritual warfare… and asking the questions that are hard to swallow. This week’s show poses the question… what kind of people are really walking the streets of heaven? Is it the “good” christians by the world’s standard… or is it the killas and drug dealas?
Last but not least, our playlist:
– Heaven by King David tha Vessel
– Legacy by Intellect feat. Dalomonze
– Upgrade by Pacaso Ramirez, Mark Collins & Mr. Marshall
– Pray For Me by AsheeshGodsMC
– Grace Still Abides by Vaughaligan Walwyn feat. Scarface & Dwaina
– Maranatha by Sho Baraka
– Battlefield by Kingdom Taking
– Pillars by Big Glenn feat. RNF
– Troubled Younging by Forerunner Redd
Be sure to check out more of the best in Independent Christian Rap, Christian Hip Hop and Contemporary Gospel, interviews and more on www.officialnbbaministries.com or www.faithministrymusic.com.